Sunday, May 23, 2010

I OFFICIALLY can't cook

Today we were eating dinner and Weve said the corn was kind of waxy.   I said "Yeah, I probably didn't cook it long enough or something like that - I don't know."  Lexi then said "Mom, you know what you need?  A cookbook.  It will tell you the instructions of how to cook things since you can't cook right.  Or, Daddy can just cook since you can't cook right!"
Ha ha!

Weve just covered his face with his hat as he tried not to laugh and I cracked up and said "Well, Lexi, you are right, I can't argue with the truth!"


So, you know its pretty bad when your 3 1/2 year old confirms your shortcomings to you.  I'm sure I'm in for much more in the future!  Now I'm wondering when she's going to suggest a psychologist and plastic surgery to me?!?!

Tonight is the end of a really fun stay-cation.  I'm going to miss the relaxing days, Weve being home all day and eating out (Lexi will probably miss that the most!).  I'm looking forward to starting work this week and getting some kind of routine going again.

I finally uploaded a few pics I took of the girls earlier in the week and here they are:









No comments:

Post a Comment